Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Vibrating Room

Nothing in preticular has occured today, just the usual routine. I did have three quizes today and I think that I will get good grades on them. Right now in my english class we are reading The Wide Sargasso Sea, which is being told by Bertha's point from Jane Eyre. So far the story has been extremely boring. I hope that in the next section that we have to read will pick up. Of course it should be interesting because now we will get to see a side of Rochester that we didn't get to see in Jane Eyre.

My brain is dead of ideas. Oh one thing that I guess that is remotly exciting to me is that I don't have to make dinner tonight, which means that I can watch a movie when I get home.

I always find this interesting. In your first class the teachers give you and hour of homework, the second and third do it too, and just when you think that you had enough, your fourth class gives you an hour too. So now whn you get home you have four hours of solid studying to do for the next day. Every teacher it seems, thinks that you are only taking their class, so they load the homework on you. It is so annoying. I get that sometimes but I'm thankful that I don't have it all the time.

This may sound weird, but the room that I am in is vibrating, and it tickles.

1 comment:

Annie said...

How is it vibrating?

Annie