Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spiderman Shirt

Here's an interesting thing. Everyone commented on my spiderman shirt that I got. It is for the new movie. But the latest comment I got on it was from one of my friends who said that it looks as if spierman is groping me. Very interesting! Frommy perspective, which is from up above, it doesn't seem to be that noticable. But then again I'm not looking at it in that way or angle. It still think that it is funny. By the way, the movies will come out tomorrow. Very exciting. I can't wait to see it and when I do, I will wear this shirt. I did that for the last Harry Potter movie. I wore my shirt and toe socks. Now I'm just a bit strange. And when I had the StarWars movie at my house, I wore my Jedi cloak. I also went around saying may the force be with you. I'm a nut. Horray for me! This is how I keep my life interesting by being so strange.

No comments: