Sunday, May 13, 2007

Exhausted

For the past two days I have been working hard and I am tired completly through. I don't think that I will be able to move anymore. I'll be stuck in one spot forever. Basically all day long we have been doing yard work. I mowed the lawn and weed wacked it, we transplanted lillies, constructed beds and put them in, trimmed trees and clean a rabbit butt, (which isn't outside work, but that is what we did) So if anyone sees me bent over, they'll know why.

Today I learn how to use the weed wacker. It isn't really as hard as I thought it was. But if I use it enough I should grow some strength in my arms. The thing that is the most weirdest is the vibrating. It tickles. It is like that room that Leah and I were in that time in the library.

Got to go,

ptc

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yesterday I was so tired too, for some odd reason, even though I hadn't done anything. I think Sunday's are days for rest.