Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two Days Left Of School!

Sarah and I are hoping that all of us can go tot the festival tonight, but that all depends on if she gets her homework done. Luckily I have gotten all mine done including the three essays which I am going to turn in on thursday. I hope that the english ones are at least B rated material. If I can get that, then I know that I can get at least a B in the class. I know in my history class that I have an A. He gave us back the points that we have. I have 705 over 700. An A in that class you have to have 648 points. I am well over it and I wouldn't have to do the last essay, but I said what the heack. If I get good points on that, my homework, and the quiz that we are going to have on thursday, than I will certainly get to at least 750. It would be so much easier if he didn't have the point system. I still don't know how to calculate it. I just hope that he didn't make a mistake in his addition. Even though I really like that class, and probably will miss it, I am ready for this semester to be over. I just have to hold in for two more days, and the final on the 21st. But then I have a summer class. Yuck. I can't believe that I would want to do that.

Today it is so beautiful. But I haven't been outside at all today. I got home at 1 and have been doing schoolwork ever since. So I am going to say goodbye so I can enjoy this weather.

Adios,

Alejandra

2 comments:

Annie said...

When do you start your summer school?

Annie

Monkeybaby14 said...

ugh.... lucky you!!!! no fare!!!! :( oh well..

-sarah***