Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Spring Fling

I am so excited! I have written the rough draft for my second essay that I have to do for english, and I am geting closer at the other one for english. I have to have these both done by the 17 which is the last day of school for me. My other paper in history is also due that day. I think that if I can pull out a B in both of the english papers, I should be safe, and I never, I repeat I'll never take another honors course as lng as I live. They are extremely hard. I don't like all that pressure.

Today was spring fling at school and it was a blast. My friend Tiffani drew a charactature of me as a sexy anime elf. Sarah asays that it doesn't look like me, but then again it isn't suppse to completely. She was dressed as a Geisha today for the anime club that she belongs to. It was funny because a whole bunch of people were looking at her all the time in the halls and she would just smile and wave at them, but that is Tiffiani for you. Since I have been home at 1:25ish, I have doing homework. I just got done at 4. My brain is filled, and I still have something to read for english tomorrow. That means that after I star dinner, I have to read that. I wish teachers didn't load all of this reading on a person at one time. Seriously, my eyes feel like they are ready to burst.

My allergies don't seem to be doing any better. I was sniffling all through class today and any time that I was just sitting still. It is really annoying. I hope that it is allergies and not something else. (like a spring bug) I guess in the meantime that I will just have to deal with it and hope that I will be able to breath better later on.

Stay cool in the sun!
PTChick

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thats cool that you are ending school on the 17th. Are Sarah and Katie jeolous since they have another whole month of school?

Ian Dewey said...

I wish regular schools got out as early as colleges do. Heck, I'd settle for mid-June at this point. Getting out after the 20th (of June) just seems ridiculous.