Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wapakoneta, Ohio

Yo,

Writing from Wapakoneta, Ohio. For all who don't know, that is where I am for my vaca. So far everything is okay. The temp is just right, and the dinner I had tonight was so good. Hamburgers, corn, salad, dill pickles, peaches, pears, and oreos. By the way, the corn, fruit and pickles are all home grown and the best in the entire world. Well you are probably like 'okay, so why is she down there,' well, we are down here because Sarah wants to work in our cousin's florist shop. It is so cool. It has our name in it. So while she works for the week, KT and I get to do whatever. I will probably watch tv, read, and do stuff on my mac. If it gets hot enough, there is also a pool within walking distance to swim at. It cools you off, but sometimes it is boring with just the two of us. At least there is good food for us to eat.

Well for a rehash of what I did for that last past few days is commencing. On Thursday I was at Clara's house creating my Renaissance Festival dress. The two of us plan to go together but we just have to set up the time for that. I finished mine, but I still have to see what Clara's dress will look like. I know what the colors will be, but I will be surprised about the whole thing. I can't wait.

Friday, the beautiful fourth, was awesome. We spent the time with the Jutsums. First there was the parade at two, and then swimming, followed by food and games, which was finished with fireworks. I sat next to Ian while he took pics of them. I also gave him some cool pics by twirling my glow sticks around. They looked like a nova was bursting out of the dark.

Saturday, we left and slowly managed to get to today and where we are now. So that is what has been happening. I'll update some more when tomorrow comes, or maybe later in the week.

P.S. I have a new story that I am writing and I am thinking about putting it on the blog when it is done, but I have a way to go before I actually feel that it is ready for the world to see.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Whos house do you stay at when you are in Ohio?

annie

Clara said...

By the way, Alex, I just realized that we will probably have to go to the Renaissence festival in August, because my cousin, Laura, is getting married on the 26, and I will be getting back around 7pm on the 27, and since the other three weekends are out for one or both of us, we should figure out whether we should go on Saturday or Sunday for the first weekend of August, if that really is the last weekend of the festival.
Hope you're having a fun time on your vacation.