Friday, July 11, 2008

Deep Fried Shrimp

Tonight we are going out to eat at some fish place. I heard the word shrimp and that hooked me. Shrimp is my all time favorite food to eat. I just love it. I wonder how they will cook it? Maybe it will be deep fried. I think that if I lived near an ocean, that I would be eating shrimp a lot more than I do now. It is just too expensive to eat it all the time. I think that it is up to about $10 a pound. That's all because of the shipping that has to be done to sent it across the state. I bet though that all food is going up because of the cost of gas. I think that the only too good times that I had shrimp was in Boston and at the Daisy Flour Mill. In Boston we had them fresh right off the sea that day. We even ate them on the beach. The Daisy Flour Mill shrimp was drenched in butter, garlic, cheese, and whatever else. It was the best thing in the whole world. I wish that it wasn't just for big groups of people. Anyway why am I still talking about shrimp, oh duh, I am going to hopefully eat some tonight.

On a different note, there are pictures of the rock garden that I just put on. I suppose that I could put more one, but I think that three is enough for now. Maybe later I will add more. That place is so cool. He has celebrities that come there. He is going to have Johnny Depp, and Jenifer Love Hewit there. It is so cool. I can't say it enough. It is like a giant rock climbing park. It would be a great place to play hide and seek or a scavenger hunt. I could even see it in an eye spy book or game.

Well tootles and Hobey Ho,

from the traveling wizard

Alex

2 comments:

Clara said...

Speaking of shrimp-once my parents went to New Orleans and went to a restaurant called "Mr. B's." I can't remember if that was the whole name of the restaurant, but that was the first part anyway, and that's how we always refer to it, but they had shrimp. They even got the recipe and we make it sometimes. The shrimp are cooked in about a cup of butter and about 2 tablespoons of pepper plus cajun spices to taste-really tasty, really spicy, and in need of about half a loaf of bread per person to go with it!

Clara said...

I know that the clock that this site has says that it's 11:20am, but it's really about 2:20pm