Monday, February 11, 2008

No school for normally people, heaven forbid if mcc closes!

So I get to school right, and I open the car door. A torrent of bitter cold wind blows in my face. Which makes me scramble to the other side of the car so I could grab my bag. That was the worst five minute walk into school. I had my hat pulled way down, my scarf up over my nose, and my collar pulled up as I hunched up my shoulders to keep some of that wind out of my neck. My ears still froze, my face felt like it was going to fall off, and my nose hairs froze and felt crinkly when I breathed in. I even wore wind breakers over my pants and long johns. It was not pleasant. Naturally when I left for home, it wasn't as bad. Sometimes I wish that I could apparate wherever I wanted because then I would never get cold going to school. Actually apparating anywhere would be nice. We wouldn't have to have cars and used gas or oil. But first we would have to figure out how to do that. Even though everyone else didn't have to go to school I did. Freezing my butt off.

Let's see on a happier note the Sarah Chronicles are on tonight in about a bit more than a half of an hour. I am excited, and the other good thing is that I got to read some more of my book called eclipse. I want to finish it so that I can take it to the library tomorrow when I go. Speaking of tomorrow, I and two more in my group have to teach unconditional occurances, or accidents that you are trying to blame on someone else or the object. And it just so happens that in spanish you can do that. Cool huh?

Yesterday I was excited because I found music from my three favorite animes; naruto, bleach, and samurai champloo. I added the music onto my blog and I have been listening to them a much as possible during the day, which was after classes and now while I am writing this. Now I just lost my train of thought. Oh now I remember, I watched MASH tonight on the halmark channel and got a good laugh. I didn't do too much laughing outwardly because I think I picked something up. I got a sore throat on friday and I still have it. I'm not sure what it is so I am trying to drink a bunch of fluids and such on coughdrops. What hurts the most is when I swallow. That's why I think that it might be more than just a normal sore throat, plus I am draining with a slight stuffed nose or flip flop depending on if I am moving or not. I just hope that whatever I have is not going to keep me from going to school. I cannot miss any day because of all the work I have to do. This semester I have to do my best to get my GPA up to a 3.7. I went down to a 3.6 and I want to keep my grade high for my transfer to Brockport. I have been just rambling on and on. This sounds like my journal. I do that there too.

Well signing off for now. I hope that everyone is doing okay and enjoying themselves in this cold month of february.

Alejandra

1 comment:

Annie said...

I wonder why mcc doesn't close that much. Well the city of Rochester didn't close their school either.

annie