Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a Tiffani

Yesterday I sent out my essay for NYSTAA scholarship program. It would be really cool if I won it, but I am sure that there are better writers out there than me. I am so out of practice that I had to take all the time to write it. But now it is out of the way and I don't have to stress about it anymore. While I was doing the final touches on it I at a half moon cookie and after as well. I was so stressed that I didn't notice the chocolate frosting on the cookie, which I don't particularly care for. I should have had Tiffani with me to keep me going. At least I saw her before I left. I get a high with her around. I think it is a symbiotic relationship twix the two of us. So instead of getting high on drugs, I get high on Tiffani's personality because she is bubbly.

I get to sing on Sunday. It will also be the last time before Kathy's surgery. I have candles for her which I am going to give to her after she is at home for awhile when I go to visit.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love cookies. What kind of surgerie is she having, and is she the one that does music?

annie