Thursday, February 7, 2008

Getting to School

Today was a pain in the prat to get to school. The roads were icky and there was too many cars for the road. Of course because of this, it makes it ten times harder to get through the can of worms. It is a pain in general to get through there when the weather is good. But school was okay. I have all of my school work that needs to be done for tomorrow. I have to leave early tomorrow too after school so I can get all ten stalls cleaned. Dragging the bags of shavings is going to be hard too by myself. Ick. But that is what I get for not going to horses last week because of the weather. I plan to get there early and I shouldn't have too much problems because I will be able to move faster because the horses are outside. Well got to go for now.

No comments: