Monday, January 28, 2008

No Snowflakes

I started writing this blog and Sara asked if I was going to write about her and I said does it really matter, and well you know the rest. I'm writing one right now. Let's see, I just finished my history class. My Ethics class was canceled this morning so I didn't have to go to it. I saw Tiffany today and she brightened up my day as usual. Now I have no idea what I want to write about now. Oh, oh, oh, I know. I saw Dave today and he is still just as cute as he was last friday, except today his hair is slicked back today. It looks a bit strange, but it is still good. I can also see it now that Leah, if she is reading this, is rolling her eyes. Sara is probably too. Anything else, yup, I have most of my pants done. I just have to add a waist band and unbaste some parts and then hem it up. I hope that I can wear it tomorrow if I finish it.

2 comments:

Monkeybaby14 said...

yes, you have already finished it. and for you being a really particular on your writing... this blog entry seemed like it could be worked out! lol

-sarah♥

Ian Dewey said...

So I finally updated my blog. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up too.