Friday, January 11, 2008

The Derby Stallion

Today I have been making hats and scarves for Kevin bears. Mike is going to hate me. (lol) While I was making them, I was watching the movie the Derby Stallion. It was very good because it made me cry. I think that any movie that can bring out my emotions is good. I'm glad that it is somewhat warmer because today I am going to ride horses. But everything will be really wet out there because of all the rain that we got this morning.

With all of the wind that we have been having, the trees have been losing all of their branches. The back yard is littered with them. Once it dries enough back there I can pick them up. Even the pine tree in the front of the yard has dropped branches. That is unusual.

3 comments:

Annie said...

we went to see enchanted.

annie

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh. and why is mike gonna hate you???

Lucia said...

Bringing out emotions is a good thing, though the emotions can not always be good. For instance, a lot of times there is some good emotional hate for the movie you are watching. But emotions can be really good.