Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lazy Day

Today I woke up early so that I could watch the Waltons on the Hallmark channel. I stayed in my pj's for most of the morning until about eleven when the second little house on the prairie started. Once that was done I read all afternoon except for when I updated my blog. Then just before Sarah came home from school, I went on youtube to watch Naruto, except the one person that was posting up the videos disappeared. So I had to hunt for another person who did them in english dubbed. It is more fun to be able to watch what they are doing instead of only being able to pay attention to the words because I don't know japanese. Then I made dinner which was mushroom perogies with broccoli. After that I went out to the library because I had an express video that was due today. After that I went to get Katie pain reliever for her teeth because she got braces. Of course I came home because now I am writing this up. I suppose that tomorrow will be similar to today except for the fact that I will going to the barn to muck out stalls and riding, possibly feeding and watering too.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I didn't know you got the hallmark channel, we get it because it is a cabel channel. Did you know that 7th Heaven is on that channel now?

annie