Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Today we watched the Rose Bowl Parade. They had a bunch of different floats. My favorite ones were the native american and the egpytian float. But of course my all time favorite was the horses. They had some pulling carriages and then there were a bunch with people on their backs. I even got to hear bagpipes. I don't know what it is about kilts, but guys in them really turn me on especially when they are cute. Okay that line was very random but oh well. On New Year's Eve we went to the Northside Inn and had dinner, then we went to see the Bee Movie. It was really cute and funny. I encourage everyone to go to see it. When we came home we played games and watched the ball drop in times square. Then we toasted in wine classes with sparkling grape juice. But by 12:30 I was tired and I went to sleep.
Apparently there is going to be a bit of snow coming down. I hope that there is enough so that I can go sledding and snowshoeing. I really like running in the snowshoes, I can get a lot of exercise from running in them. It is ten times harder to run in them then just normal running.
Right now my sisters are making a lot of noise and acting silly with Monk. We were playing Monkey says earlier and Monk was a very bad teacher. She was always failing people if they didn't do something right, and then you would go to timeout. You would have to ask Monk what those things were because they are too funny to put into words. I bet lucie and annie would be able to figure out what those things might be.

Buenos Noches and Happy New Year

1 comment:

Annie said...

thats a long post.

annie