Friday, August 15, 2008

Rollback,Broken Jumps,Skin Chunks,Snogging

I did the best jumps in the entire universe today at horses. Snake was so happy after the harder jumps. I did a rollback and a broken jump. I liked it a lot. I wasn't actually sure if I would be able to do those jumps, but I did. It was really fun. I am getting to be really good on him now that I have been riding him all the time.

Yesterday when I was helping dad scrape the paint off the house, I jabbed the scraper into my finger. So now it is a pain in the finger to type and I have to be light when I hit the 's' button. I think that It will scar because it is a v-shaped cut. Oh, well. I will live. Now my left hand will be the scar hand.

But the biggest news would be that I have been snogged yesterday. And I will leave it at that.

No comments: