Friday, September 14, 2007

S142007

I got an 80 inn my psy class and probably an A in spanish today. I am throughly thrilled. Horses was okay to today. I jumped a bunch of jumps in a row. it is called gymnastics. I went over a crossrail and then a rail along the grround, another crossrail, and a rail along the ground, but they are so close together that you have to stay in two point the whole time. It is interesting and fun.
I do have a story that I am working on, but I am hesitant to type it because of a few negative things that I wrote about. It is more of the stories that is a girl story. But maybe I will put one of my other ones on here when I get a chance. I have quite a few, though I will have to find one that I don't mind sharing. Some are just too deep for me to share with the world yet.

No comments: