Monday, September 3, 2007

Durand Eastman Park

About a half an hour ago, we got back from Durand Eastman Park. We went on a hike around the Eastman Lake and saw swans and ducks with their babies, herons, huge spiders, and lots of mushrooms. One was bright orange. I thought tha they looked neat.

Tomorrow is my last day of freedom, and then on wednesday, I have to get up at 6:30 so that I can get to my 8:00 class. I want to get there early so that I can go to the book store and get myy last book for my Mythology class. It wasn't ther ethe last time that I was there, so now I have to get it when everyone else is there. I hope that I get to see my friends there in between classes. Well I know that I get to see Leah in my science and spanish class, but I also get to see Sara in my spanish class as well. Maybe I will see other peole that I have seen in my previous classes.

I think that I will go to the library tomorrow because I want to get more books and movies. I am going to be a bit bummed out because I won't be able to read as many books as I normally have done this summer because I have all of this school stuff to read. But I suppose that the only good thing about going to school is that I get to see my friends, my tv shows are back on, I get to sing for church, and I get to ride horses on fridays.

2 comments:

Annie said...

That sounds fun.

annie

Monkeybaby14 said...

it was a lot of fun! next time i got to bring the camera with us!

-sarah<33