Saturday, June 16, 2007

Deer Chasing

I got to chase a deer out of the yard all day yesterday. The baby was in our yard that morning and the mother kept coming back to find her baby. I yelled at her, ran after her, chased her with the mower, because I also mowed the lawn that morning, and threw rocks at her. Now I haven't seen her at all. I think that she found her baby or she gave up. This deer was not afraid of me unless I got with five feet of her, and she was big. She walked two feet in front of the house on the grass between the garden and the house. It was kind of scary to see a deer that close. I'm just happy that she is gone, because I think that she is the one that was eating our plants. I really hate deer. If I could hunt them any time I wanted, she would be dead and made into food. It would probably last for months because deer are so big.

No comments: