Tuesday, June 12, 2007

10:45 Jackass Hour

I'm driving home from school and I have my BLINKER on and I am slowing going into the lane after I checked the mirror and looking over my shoulder. Then this jackass out of my view comes into the lane almost right next to me, almost clipping the car in front. He had no blinker on and he buzzed in and out to the other side. I swear that if I wasn't alone that someone might have broken ears for a second. But at least I had some sense just to think it instead of saying it. I did everything that I was suppose to and this guy not caring at all comes in like a crazy idiot. I wanted to strangle that guy so bad. Arggg!!!!!!! I get so frustrated at people sometimes.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I hate rude drivers they are the ones that make it so I don't want to drive. I really hate drunk drivers.

annie