Saturday, March 31, 2007

Untitled

Okay Lucie, I read your post, and I agree with you. I think even including myself I want people to do things that I'm not doing. It is so wierd. So after that, I decided to write some posts, and I think I have done three in the last hour. I added another part to my story under this post. You better read it because you will be going nuts at the end. I know I was and I am writing it. I guess I just get emotionally attached to my writing. It's kind of funny. There was this one love story that I wrote which unfortunately no one else will be able to read unless I change some of the content, but I cried at the end when he confessed his love to her. THe sad part was that she couldn't be with him because if she was, he would die. She loved him so much, that she stayed away to protect him. Of course once the villians were taken care of they could be with each other, but still. It was very emotionally for me after I wrote it and reread it again. I guess I am a sucker for romance even if it mine.

I don't think anything interesting has happened to me today either. I did my chorce and watching my morning cartoons and read alomost all afternoon. Of course that means that tomorrow I will have to do homework that is due for tuesday, but hey I needed a break from homework. I think part of the reason I just hung around was because I have been cursed this month when I was hoping to be free until april. I think some people might understnad that, but if not, that is okay by me. Oh Ian, how did that singing go, or was in cantoring at church go?

Alejandra

2 comments:

Lucia said...

It's true, you do seem to get emotionally attached to your stories. But hey, that's a good thing. I mean, I think it probably enhances the power of the thing. If you get attached to it, then everyone who likes romance like you do probably will.

Annie said...

I like just hanging out on Saturdays and doing nothing.

Annie :)