Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sometimes I wish that I had a printer that hooked up to my computer so that I would not have to wait for a computer that was open. I have to print out homework for my class on friday. I might just have to go downstairs and wait for one in the line so that I can have a turn.

Today I put all of my syllabi together so that I could see when everything was due on a month to month basis. It worked out really well because now I can plan on when I am going to start working on papers and other project type things. I gave myself enough time so that I would not have too many running into each other. I think that for three of my classes the essays won't be that bad, but it will be the other one with the evil teacher that I am worried about. I think that they will be harder. At least all I have to do with hers is to send it through email. That means that I will not have to worry about the printing problem.

I have been watching the guys working in the library. They are doing something with a snake. They put it into the walls and fanagle with it. There are coils of different colored wire. But I think that they are done now because I don't hear anything except my music. That is one thing that I notice. Everyone had ear buds on with their ipods. What I find the most annoying is that friends will be talking to each other while listening to their music. The socialization skills are bumped down. How do they manage to comprehend and act on what the other is saying. I know when I try to do that I have trouble listening to both at once. Maybe that is why everyone here seems to be standoffish.

Well I am going to go. A computer with a printer opened up and I want to get it before someone else does.

No comments: