Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog Loneliness

I think that I am the only one who writes on a blog anymore. I don't get any comments like I used too. But of course I haven't done much of myself for writing comments. I think that facebook took over that.

School is the same as it was the first week, though I have met a new friend. Her name is Delisia. I am not sure about the spelling of it, but I just have to add a d sound to katie's friend's name up the street and I have it. Well I should get back to my schoolwork.

adios

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think everybody does like facebook and myspace more. I still like blogger.

annie

p.s. comment on mine I have updated with great pictures.

kathie said...

Hi Alex,
Uncle Floyd showed me how to sign on so I can leave you comments.You are not alone!
Love always,Aunt Kathie!