Friday, December 26, 2008

Fast Forward

I am really bad. I haven't written in two months. Everything is going well. I got two B+, and two B's for my grades this semester. I wanted higher, but it is only my first semester. Maybe my next one will be better. Horses have been a lot of fun. I have been able to ride my Snake for a whole month. That is really rare. Usually we switch from the green horses to the experts. Christmas was good and I got money, movies, jewelry, and a really cool samurai shirt. I am going to a new year's eve party and it is five days away. I have an outfit for it. I am going to a friends house that day before and I get to sleepover. I also am seeing quite a few friends now that I am on break. I don't have to go to school until the 26 of Jan. My last final was on the 10th of this month. Cool huh. Well for me it is. All of those guys who have to go back to school it isn't. I hope I like all of my classes. I'm planning on looking for my books earlier this year too. One of my teachers all ready has a book list out. I should have looked for the books earlier, but it was during finals week and I was concentrating on that. I'm going to groove to my music. Hopefully I will talk sooner than I was.

No comments: