Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation Day

Today I will graduate from MCC with my Associates Degree. I am thrilled. I would say that that is the most exciting thing that will happen today. I mostly read all day long and I finished my vampire story that I was working on. I also went outside today because it was so nice out. Last night I watched Down With Love. It is absolutely hilarious. Since this is the second time that I am watching it, I got more of the sex jokes that they put in there. One of my favorite parts is when Catcher and his boss are in his office. Catcher has gotten new socks that don't need garters to hold them up. So he and his boss are talking about the socks in general terms. The ditz of a secretary finds the intercom button into the office and overhears the conversation. But she thinks that they are talking about Catcher's Saint Rocco. When they come out of the office, she has fainted. I died with laughter at this part. The movie unto itself is corny, but it is really good to see if you are down.

1 comment:

Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX !!!!!!!!!