Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Really Long Time

I haven't written anything on here for a very long time. Now that I have done some homework I have decided to update as a treat to myself.
Let's see, I am officially going to SUNY Brockport in the fall and Dad has paid so that I can get a dorm. I really don't want to stay in the dorms. I would actually rather stay in a house or my own apartment down there. I don't know why living by myself down there doesn't scare me, but living in a dorm does more. Maybe it won't be so bad, but I am still dreading it.
This sunday I will be in my first horse competition. I hope that it will be very fun. It is just a barn show, which means that it won't be as big as some of the other competitions that go on, and it is not as expensive. I am going to pay for most of it and then work the rest off.
While I am writing this I am also eating pot stickers. They taste really good at the moment because I am hungry. I ate dinner tonight, but I wasn't enough I guess.
Dad and I went to church tonight and there was a lot of things going on at the church. I counted four big things. The church was filled with some sort of rally I think, a conference maybe. Then the Gospel choir was practicing in the chapel. The church had its own group going on and then we were up in celebration hall for our mass. Thursday night mass is usually a small number of people so we easily fit in there.
Well I am tired so goodnight.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow that was a long post. Are you going to have a car to take to school or no if so what car is it going to be the van or the small one?

annie