Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Snow

There is no snow and it should be illegal. I want to have ten feet of snow so I can go sledding and snow shoeing. Even three feet would be nice, not this rain and snow crap. The only remotely exciting thing going on right now is that annie and lucie are over. If they weren't then I would be bored. Or I would be reading a book. I have been watching the birds flying to the bird feeder in the rain. They are so cute no matter what the weather. Check out my poll everyone.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thats great that you updated. I want a lot of snow too, but lets wait for school to start again and then you can have snow days.

annie

Monkeybaby14 said...

lol. i think we should have snow too! i mean, i don't like playing in it anymore but still... if it is gonna look all yucky & dark all the time with slush, i rather see fluffy snow! thats why i hate it when snow doesn't fall in the winter. blah! [if that made any since]