Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wheely down the Expressway

Want to hear about a Jackass. Today when I came home from school a guy decided to show off. I was driving and he came on a motorcycle next to me and then passed and went in fron of me. I didn't think of it until her stood up on the bike and pulled the bike up and did a wheely in the middle of the expressway. Of course he went around other cars and looked back to make sure that I was watching. I thought that the trcik was pretty cool, but at that moment in time was thinking "you jerk, do you want to kill your self". I wonder about people like that. Where do they pick that type of behavior from?

3 comments:

Sk8terBoy said...

they get that type of behavior from hotshots in movies.

Lucia said...

I don't get why anyone would do that. I mean, how badly could you want a date a person if they do dangerous tricks?

Monkeybaby14 said...

update alex! u need too! but i know u have so many midterms this coming so yah.

-sarah*