Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Issue With Salisbury Steak (He, he, he, I am a Pest)

Whoever invented saisbury steak has named it inappropriately, because it is really hambuger in disguise. It becomes incorporated with other things, but it isn't steak. Someone should change its name, but don't let it be me, because I would probably give it a bad name, or one that is extremely funny.

Guys beeping at girls in cars are stupid because they scare you half to death. Don't they take into consideration that they might actually kill you?

Sarah is crazy when she laughs and has no control over anything which means I can keep her from moving. He, he, he, I am a pest.

Did you know that that people are a pain in the butt, (including me) especially Sarah, who says I am for tackling her. He, he, he, I am a pest.
Sarah is violent when she found that out about this and tried to kill me with poster board paper. Katie scared Sarah because Sarah ran past her too fast when she went down the stairs. That was funny.He, he, he, I am a pest.

Sarah suggest that I talk about the Pesterhood, but what else can one say about it. I t basically tells you what I do. For I am the Sorcerer of the Pesterhood.

Sarah is weird! After talking in a unusual voice by constricting her vocal cords.

1 comment:

Lucia said...

Okay, I agree salisbury steak probably wasn't a good name because it's not steak, but it's not exactly a hamburger. It's baked, for one thing, it has delicious gravy, for another, and the seasoning are totally different. And yes, you are a pest.